Pokéstops provide players with minor, useful items when interacted with. These include various potions, pokéballs, and even TMs. They can be found at various landmarks in Kanto and Johto. There is a cooldown for them of 2 days (actual time and not Pokétime).
The pokéstops in this region give items once 4 badges have been obtained.
- Viridian City Gym
- Viridian Forest
- Pewter City Museum
- Mt. Moon entrance at Route 3
- Cerulean Cave entrance
- Bill's house on Route 25
- Daycare Center on Route 5
- Power Plant on Route 10
- Rock Tunnel Entrance on Route 10
- Diglett's Cave Entrance 2
- Vermilion City dock
Unlike Kanto, these pokéstops require all 8 badges.
- Base of the Sprout Tower in Violet City
- Union Cave entrance from Route 32
- Slowpoke Well in Azalea Town
- Ilex Forest
- National Park
- Burned Tower in Ecruteak City
- Glitter Lighthouse
- Dark Cave Entrance on Route 45
- Lake Of Rage
Two items are received at a time and are random. All of the listed items can be found at any Pokéstop except for the TMs. These are occasionally given at the Power Plant.
|TM45 - Thunder Wave||1|
|TM24 - Thunderbolt||1|