|Cooldown Time||one time battle|
- A Pokemon with Sheer Force ability in team
"Me Mehmet, you battle?"
MehMetCan is a boss NPC that can be found on Route 209.
It is a scientist looking NPC standing in the doorway of a trailer a little below Solaceon on Route 209.
Boss rework 2019
MehCanMet was part of the Boss rework in early 2019 and was updated at the 16th Swptember 2019. The boss rework was issued and is still ongoing to improve the boss NPC's in general. All reworked bosses are coded in Python and not in Xanascript anymore, which gives new opportunities. Reworked bosses can now have held items as well. One of the biggest benefits is, that the Python script sees when if the server crashed in order to not count a lose in case the player fought against the boss while the server crashed. In such a case the player can simply re-fight the boss.
The boss rework implies a challenge for players on any experience level who do enjoy doing bosses because of the three difficulty level every not story related boss has, which ensures that bosses are challengable for newer players and also be a chellange for those who have a high Pokémon knowledge. Boss teams are decisively reworked and only contain level 100 Pokémon. EVs and hold items do vary among other things - also depending on the difficulty level.
- Easy: bosses have no EVs and no hold items; as well as a weakened moveset. Consecutive win rewards are also not available.
- Medium: bosses have 252 EVs in each stat and hold items.
- Hard: bosses have 400 EVs in each stat and hold items. Furthermore, the player is not allowed to use in-battle items such as Revives.
MehCanMet differs from other bosses in the rework in that it is a one time battle and you cannot rechallenge it like the other bosses. It also doesn't follow the basic principles of the easy, medium and hard tiers. See below lineup for details.
- Emboldened moves avail from a STAB bonus when deployed by that Pokémon.
- Italicized moves are functionally broken; see their individualized pages for more information.
MehMetCan is different from the other reworked bosses in that his team doesn't follow the standard tiering of: easy, medium and hard. His team is a mix of both hard and easy. His pokemon have 400 EVs in each stat but they do not hold items and you can use in-battle items such as Revives. His pokemon also do not have set natures and they will be randomly chosen like any normal NPC battle.