|PRO Wiki Discord|
Lake Trio Quest
|Lake Trio Quest|
- 1 Important Notes
- 2 Dialga, Palkia and Arceus Items
- 3 Dialga, Palkia and Arceus Seen Data
- 4 Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf's Seen Data
- 5 Catch a Lake Trio Legendary
- A Pokémon with Rock Climb is necessary in order to obtain the Adamant Orb
- A Pokémon with Rock Smash or a Pickaxe is required in order to get the Adamant Orb
- A Pokémon with Flash is required in order to get the Lustrous Orb
- A Pokémon with Surf or a Surf Mount is required in order to reach the Lakes Caverns.
Dialga, Palkia and Arceus Items
To start this quest you need to talk to Professor Rowan at his Lab in Sandgem Town, he will tell the player their Hours played in Sinnoh aswell as their dex data collected. Once the player has the correct requirements, he will tell the player to speak to Dawn in his Lab. She will mention if you have checked the news on the television lately. Return home after you have beaten the Elite Four of Sinnoh and speak to the television. Now, you need to obtain Dialga, Palkia and Arceus's seen data. To do that, we need first to find the three items respective to them:
- Adamant Orb
- Dread Plate
- Lustrous Orb
The Adamant Orb can be found in one of three different spots:
- The first two are in Eterna Forest Cave. This area can be accessed with Rock Climb, which can be found on Route 207. The entrance to the area that contains the Adamant Orb will be behind a tree and you can access the secret passage way to go up by using Rock Climb, then proceeding down the stairs. You will also need Rock Smash once in the cave.
- The third and last possible spot is the Old Chateau 2F, in the fifth room. Old Chateau can be accessed by the most northeastern part of Eterna Forest.
The Dread Plate can be found in the Old Chateau, which is locate in the most northeastern part of Eterna Forest.
Once inside proceed upstairs to the middle door, then to the far west door once inside the next room.
The Dread Plate will be in the Northeast corner of the room, where Goodra sits in the picture provided. You will need cut to get into the Old Chateau.
The Lustrous Orb can be found by entering into Wayward Cave on Route 206. It will be located beneath the bike path within that route.
It is located by venturing far east within the cave, then North to a dead end path where it will be in the lower west corner of the dead end path.
You will need Rock Smash and Flash in the the Wayward Cave. There are two different spots into the Wayward Cave where it can be found. Both of them are showed in the pictures provided below:
Dialga, Palkia and Arceus Seen Data
After having obtained the Adamant Orb, the Dread Plate and the Lustrous Orb, you need to get Dialga, Palkia and Arceus Seen Data by fighting them. To fight them, you just need to interact with their statues that can be found in the location listed below.
To battle Palkia you just have to interact with the statue after having obtaiend their respective item.
Once these battles are finished, Palkia's statue will say "SPEAR PILLAR".
There, you will have to fight Arceus in order to get their seen data.
To reach the Spear Pillar you can use the image linked below that will show you the right path to reach it.
Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf's Seen Data
After you have defeated, or lost and obtained the Pokedex entries for, Dialga, Palkia and Arceus you can further on.
This will require going to each Lake Trios respect lake and to the entrance of the caverns. Here there will be a ghost at each one.
They will request the prerequisites before entering each cave.
The guardian will ask you a question first, where you need to answer saying Bidoof.
The choosen one must be OT, so you have to catch it.
Catch a Lake Trio Legendary
Once you have obtained the seen data, you will then be able to catch one of the three Lake Trio legendaries. However, there is additional prerequisites for this as well:
- 500+ hours in game
- 220 or more evolutions in your pokedex entries
- 75 or more Sinnoh native pokedex entries.
To make your chosen Lake Guardian appear you need to speak to Dawn at Rowan's lab in Sandgem town, she will ask you which one you will be trying to catch and then that guardian will appear in it's lake.
When attempting to catch one of them, there are a few suggestions. One would be to have a significant amount of one hundred or more Ultra Balls, or a Master Ball if you have one handy. As well to bring a Pokèmon to put a status condition on the legendary. For instance; Sleep Powder, Thunder Wave, or any move of this nature. Be sure the one you select is the one you want the most.