The experience system is of centrality in governing the leveling-system fluidity in Pokémon Revolution Online.
The system holistically consists of two main formulas: the level-up formula and the experience-gained formula, which work conjunctively to determine the fluidity of leveling up Pokémon. Below, you can find formulaic illustrations of both formulas, in addition to a tabular list of base-experience values for each Pokémon; using these, you can calculatively ascertain how much experience is required for a Pokémon to level up and how much of an experience yield it would gain from defeating a wild or NPC-deployed Pokémon.
A Pokémon's base experience is a principal constituent of the level-up formula, as they correlate with how many experience points must be attained to level up; the higher the base-experience value is, the more experience points that will be needed to level up at any point.
Base experiences are uniquely assigned to each Pokémon; read below for a comprehensive list of it.
They also are accounted in the experience-gained Pokémon, as the higher the base-experience value is of the defeated Pokémon, the more experience points will be yielded to the victorious Pokémon.
The level-up formula is illustrated in formulaic notation below.
- lvl = Pokémon's current level.
- ml = the maximal level that is systemically set; this is level 105, which currently is not attainable.
- bx = the Pokémon's base-experience value.
Calculating leveling charts
For Pokémon pages, this template is used to tabulate the leveling charts for each Pokémon as well as calculating the differential between levels and between its evolutions' levels.
If you wish to generate a leveling chart for usage on a Pokémon's pages or for informational purposes, you are advised to use this template. Once you have generated it, however, extract the raw HTML-coding of the table from the page itself (right-click on the page to view its source code from your browsing and sift down to the leveling-chart subsection) and paste that onto the page as opposed to saving the template itself to the page; otherwise, it may be too strenuous for the server, due to how taxing it can be to run the leveling chart with all the for-loop iterations it runs.
Experience-gained formula 
- a = 1.15 if deployed by an NPC trainer; 1 for wild Pokémon.
- b = opponent's base-experience value.
- lvl = opponent's level.
- pkm = total amount of Pokémon participants that have not fainted.
- wlvl = level of the victorious Pokémon.
- ms = 0.5 if membership is active; 0, otherwise.
- xb = 0.25 if an Experience Boost (Coin Shop purchasable) is active; 0, otherwise.
- xs = 0.05 if an experience-bonus season is ongoing (it will be emblematized on the screen if so); 0, otherwise.
- gx = the amount of experience points that are attained—the thresholds whereof mostly depend on the member count of one's guild.
- 0 if the player is guildless or if their guild has less than 40 members.
- 0.025 if the player's guild has 40-plus members.
- 0.05 if the player's guild has 75-plus members.
- 0.075 if the player's guild has 95-plus members.
- gl = 0.25 if the guild is top-ranked in the Guild Ladder at the end of the PvP season.
List of Pokémon by Base Experience value