|This article has been identified as a stub; its content needs to be either furtherly developed, rewritten, or updated. Read the discussion page for possible information, regardingly. You can help Pokémon Revolution Online Wiki by expanding it.|
Legendary Pokémon and Mythical Pokémon refers to a group of Pokémon which are unique and usually more powerful compared to other Pokémon. Those group of Pokémon are only catchable once, with the exception of Phione and need some special requirements to be able to be caught. Legendary and Mythical Pokémon are in PRO not clearly differentiateable and Mythical Pokémon are often colloquial termed as legendaries.
• Legendary and Mythical Pokémon are shiny-locked at their spawns.
• They are only catchable once with the exception of Phione.
• Unlike other Pokémon, Legendary and Mythical Pokémon can not be traded to other players.
• Currently, not all Legendary and Mythical Pokémon are catchable in PRO.
Currently not catchable
Requirements and Questline
To be able to catch a Legendary or Mythical Pokémon, some special requirements has to be reached in order to start a Pokémon's specific quest.
Mew was the first available Mythical Pokémon.
- Have at least 225 hours playtime
- Be at least Johto Champion
- Own a Dragon Medallion
- Have all Kanto Pokemon caught excluded Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo which need to be seen only.
- Have at least 71 evolved Pokèmon
- Have at least 275 hours playtime
- Be Johto Champion
- Have a completed Kanto Dex excluded Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo which need to be seen only.
- How to get the seen data of mentioned Pokémon is explained in the Mew quest
- Have a completed Johto Dex excluded Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Celebi which need to be seen only.
- Have at least 121 evolutions recorded in the Pokédex
You are able to choose between Suicune, Entei, and Raikou
- Have at least 450 hours playtime
- Encounter the 3 dogs in their respective locations
One of the legendary dogs can be obtained by doing the Legendary Beasts Quest.
- 120 hours Hoenn playtime
- Hoenn Champion
- All possible Kanto, Johto, Hoenn Pokemon caught (Including Mew and Celebi, seen data only for other legendaries)
- Required legendary seen data: Three Regis, Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, Groudon, and Kyrogue
- Have at least 210 evolutions recorded in the Pokédex
- Have at least $15,000
- Have at least 6 lvl 100 Pokémon
Jirachi can be obtained by doing the Jirachi quest.
Latios & Latias
You can only catch one of them, Latios or Latias. Aynway, once caught, you have a one time option to trade it to the counterpart. Explained here.
- Hoenn Champion
- Completed Jirachi Quest
- 344 evolutions recorded in the Pokédex
Questline Latios or Latias can be obtained by doing the Latios & Latias quest.
- Have at least 500+ hours playtime
- Be Sinnoh Champion
- Have at least 75 Pokémon caught native of Sinnoh
- Have 220 or more evolutions in your Pokédex
- Get the seen data of Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus
- Get the seen data of Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf
One Pokémon of the lake trio can be obtained by doing the Lake Trio Quest.
- Have 150 hours since completing Sinnoh
- Sinnoh Champion
- Level 60 Pokemon or less
Heatran can be obtained by doing the Heatran quest.
- 200 hours playtime
- Active Membership
- 6 level 100 Pokemon to defeat the Boss at Sevii Island 2
- Temporarily moved to Dock Island
One of the Legendary Titans can be obtained upon completion of the Legendary Titans Quest.
- Have 1000+ hours
- A Pokémon with 150+ total IVs should have been caught during the Bug Catching Contest.
Genesect can be obtained after catching a Pokémon with 150+ IVs and having 1000 hours or more registered. View Genesect Quest for further data regarding it.